Sunday 13 November 2011

My collage

Collage
In my collage I wanted to show me, but without giving to much away. I though a good start would be music. Music is a huge part of my life, my whole family love music, although I do not play an instrument or anything music is still a huge part, my family often have heated debates on who listens to the best music as we are all very passionate. I included pictures of artists and groups who I listen to mainly but there are many I have not covered. I included pictures of; Amy Winehouse, The Arctic Monkeys, Biffy Clyro, Kings of Leon, Kaiser Chiefs, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Pendulum, Cage The Elephant, The Kooks, Mumford and Sons, Radiohead and Coldplay.
The next thing I thought would show me as a person, was the countries I loved, London obviously was on there as I live in England. Sydney Australia, Queenstown New Zealand and Pathos Cyprus are all places I love.
I also included pictures of my family. My family are a massive part of my life and I am very similar to them all. I included a picture of my mum and my younger brother, my mum at the age I am now, a picture of me and my dad when I was younger and a picture of my mum and dad shortly after they got married.
I also included a picture of my bedroom as I think it can tell a lot about a person, it is very organised but childish at the same time. I love the colour pink and have lots of keep sake memories, for example the teddies on my bed and collectable fairies around my room from various countries I have visited.
In my collage I had a section for my aspirations on this I had a picture of my boss where I teach children how to swim and a picture of a teacher as that is what I want to do later in life.
The final section included my hobbies which show pictures of people body boarding, someone swimming and a person cliff diving. I love water sports and that is a big part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment